Brand New Future ID Design
The SVC500 was endowed with a futuristic design the stylish “orbit” theme can be seen on the camera, codec, microphone, and even the user interface. The SVC500 conveys our product concept perfectly it is the best choice for next-gen work space.
Supports Dual-Camera / Dual-Presentation
More options are available on the SVC500. Now, you can choose to show the 1st camera, the 2nd camera, or both. The SVC500 can also accept input from multiple sources. With two input sources available on the codec, users can choose to use HDMI, DVI/VGA, or both at the same time. The SVC500 is capable of providing an unparalleled video conferencing experience!
RTMP for Live Video Streaming
Live streaming functionality is ready in SVC500. You could live stream video conferencing, presentation, speech, lecture, etc. with an easy setup. Furthermore, SVC500 thinks one step ahead the vital recording function is also just a click away.
Built-in 32G Recording Storage Capacity
No more fumbling around for a USB drive when you need to record a meeting the SVC500 is equipped with 32 GB of internal storage. In addition, iSCSI functionality is also available for cloud upload. You will never have to miss another event!
Supports License Upgrade up to 16 Sites
Users can take advantage of our license upgrade program to expand up to 16 sites. The system can be expanded easily to meet your company’s growing communication needs.
- Register your product within its valid warranty period (3 years after purchase) to receive a 2-year warranty extension. Please register on AVer’s official product registration page.
- Only products registered within their original warranty period (3 years from purchase date) are eligible for this extension.
- Eligible products will receive the 2-year extension automatically upon successful completion of registration.
- Applicable for end users ONLY.
- This warranty extension is not available in Japan, and only available for EVC and SVC products in the Americas.