VG-887 is a portable and easy to operate solution to HDMI 2.1 signal generation.
It features the key function of HDMI 2.1 compatibility and is a more cost-effective solution compared to the top-end model VG-879.
● Signal generation by FRL (Max. 12Gbps/4-lane) and TMDS modes. DSC 1.2 is supported
● Uncompressed 8K/60p YCBCR 4:2:0 (12-bit), 4K/120p YCBCR 4:4:4 (12-bit) transmission
● FRL Link Training, SCDC and EDID status check
● HDCP 2.3 and 1.4 test
● Pre-installed test patterns and user’s own image data can be output
● PC control by LAN or RS-232C
display and scroll
|FRL&TMDS||DSC 1.2||InfoFrame edit||HDMI CTS||VT-7012(Dolby Vision)
● User’s own image can be output from USB flash or saved in the internal memory.
● Video level change, Window size change and scroll functions are supported.
● Optional HDR Image Libraries VT-7009 and VT-7010 are available. (VT-7010 contains 8K Monoscope patterns.)
|Video||Dot Clock||Max. 1360MHz|
|Data Rate||Max. 48Gbps (FRL), 18Gbps (TMDS)|
|Video Format||RGB, YCBCR 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0|
|Color Depth||8, 10, 12-bit|
|HDCP||Ver. 2.3 (FRL timing supports Ver. 2.3 only), Ver. 1.4|
|Power Consumption||60W MAX|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 to 40℃|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH (No Condensation)|
|Dimensions||210 (W)×44(H)×300 (D) mm (Excluding Protrusions)|
|Weight||Approx. 2 kg|
For an attractive quote and to order the product